Reasons I Love Lost Girl: 307 Edition
- the fact that the only thing holding Bo back was with leftover sexual-shame. aint no slut shaming on this show.
- Kenzi’s despondency after being kidnapped being addressed. And she’s keeping this facade of being okay, when in the shots she’s alone you see that she’s still hurting
- Kenzi’s Dean Winchester level pie fondness
- LIGHTING IN THIS EPISODE OMG
- Kenzi gets left behind by Bo. She doesn’t cry. She doesn’t regress due to her emotional fragility. SHE GOES TO TRICK AND GETS SHIT DONE AND THEN FIND BO’S ASS.
- “I HAD TO GO TWO TOWNS OVER FOR MY FAVORITE GUYLINER YOU DON’T KNOW MY PAIN”
- They are in the sun and you can see the red accents in Ksenia’s hair omg I love this lighting.
- lgbt metaphors during the Momma conversation, omg. Lost Girl.<3
- Anna Silk sometimes makes me cock my head at her acting choices… but that scene. crying tears. streaming. down my face.
- “I’m not the Devil, Mama. I’m Fae. I’m Bo.” I expect so many fucking graphics with that line I stg. Bo-development.
- this ending. fuck.
- mercyandherwalkingstick reblogged this from ohnosocialinteraction
- mercyandherwalkingstick likes this
- fandomsfullofheadcases reblogged this from ohnosocialinteraction
- vastrajennyandstrax likes this